Fashion Me Dope: Swizz Beatz Wears A $475 Givenchy Black Button Down With Red Stars On Collar Shirt
This past Monday (November 12), music artist, fashion designer and creative director Swizz Beatz stopped by BET’s ‘106 & Park’ to drop off his new visual “Everyday Birthday”, and to talk about his charitable work (he donated $10,000 to the Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort) and upcoming projects. For his live televised appearance, Swizzy styled in a red leather motorcycle jacket layered over a $475 Givenchy Black Button Down With Red Stars On Collar Shirt and blue denim jeans paired red Reebok Classics sneakers. Swizzy accessorized his outfit with dark sunglasses and a snapback cap from his Basquiat x Swizz Beatz Line.
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy Show During New York Fashion Week: The Shows Is Open To The General Public
- Fashion Me Dope: Swizz Beatz Wearing A $300 Givenchy Rottweiler Collar Tee-Shirt
- Who Wore It Better? Swizz Beatz & Pusha T In A $335 Givenchy Graphic Angel Crest Tee-Shirt
- Passion For Fashion: Swizz Beatz In A $280 Givenchy ‘Skulls & Cards’ Tee-Shirt & Reebok Solebox Pump sneakers
- Fashion Me Dope: Swizz Beatz Wearing Versace For H&M Bomber Jacket & Reebok Kamikaze III Mid Sneakers
- Watch My Kicks: Swizz Beatz Rocks $593 Givenchy Contrast Hi-Top Sneaker
Don Bleek is the CEO and Founder of www.donbleek.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Don Bleek has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University.