Winter/Spring 2012 Style: Marc Jacobs Gold Metallic Hoodie Jacket
Fashion designer Marc Jacob is one of the best in this industry. In the late 80′s the brand was launched and became one of the most popular upscale brands worldwide. Marc Jacob is also the creative director of the French brand Louis Vuitton. He’s about his business and is always creating great products, especially for men. The new Metallic Hoodie Jacket was recently released. The jacket is now available at retailers for $830. The metallic gold jacket features metal drawstrings, a gold zipper closure, two pockets on the side with a logo tab, and ribbed cuffs and hem. I will wear this jacket with a pair of denim jeans and Raf Simons sneakers, can’t go wrong. Would you buy this jacket?
Source: Upscale Hype
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- BREAKING: Raf Simons Is leaving Dior!
- A Sad Day In The Fashion World! Designer Marc Jacobs Leaves Louis Vuitton
- Dope Or Nope? Marc Jacobs Beaded High-Top Sneakers ($932)
- Celebs Style: Rappers In Marc Jacob [WHO ROCKED IT THE BEST]?
- Summer Style: Justin Combs Wears A $98 Marc by Marc Jacobs Neon Printed Jersey Tank
- Summer Style: Jadakiss Wears A $98 Marc by Marc Jacobs Eletric Blue Printed Jersey Tank
Don Bleek is the CEO and Founder of www.donbleek.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Don Bleek has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University.